Dr. Ali A. Qader Mahmood
Dr. Ali is one of the senior members of our team with around 33 years of clinical experience. He is an experienced psychiatric consultant and a training coordinator at the hospital.
- "Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (M.B. , B.C.H) Al Azhar University - Cairo November 1982
- Diploma in Psychilogical Medicine (D.P.M) Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, October 1991
- Arab Board in Psychiatry October 1999"
- "June 2012 to Present - Consultant at Royal Bahrain Hospital, Psychiatry Unit involved in oing OPD, admittion patients, seeing referral cases from other specialities as well as doing community services
- May 2011 to 17th June 2012 - Consultant in General Psychiatry(Private Practise) in Bahrain IMC Hospital"