Dr. Reham Fathi AbdulRahman Hozayen
Dr. Reham Fathi is a Resident Psychiatrist at Serene Psychiatric Hospital
- • Bahrain Medical Licensure Exam (BMLE) 2019
- • Saudi Medical Licensure Exam (SMLE) 2019
- • Internship in Salmanya Medical Complex (2018-2019)
- • Doctor in Medicine degree from Arabian Gulf University, Bahrain , 2018.
- • B.Sc. in Basic sciences 2016 , Arabian Gulf University
- • Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) 2018 , King Hamad University Hospital
- • Basic Life Support (BLS) 2019 education Plus Center, Bahrain in affiliation to American Heart Association.
- • Organizing and Participated in Many Conferences in Bahrain .
- • Attending Many courses and workshops in Bahrain
- • Organizing And Participating in Multiple Public health Awareness in Bahrain
- • Lecturer to Foundation year in Arabian Gulf University. 2019 , part of leadership program “How to deal with challenging in your medical studies .
- • Specialist in psychological Diagnosis of Handwriting analysis certified from international academy of handwriting Analysis 2015
- • Member in Bahrain voluntary media team 2014-2016
- • Has 2 Published Researches In” cellular and Molecular Biology journal “and Europe PMC journal .
- • Has multiple researches in process of publishing
- • Has multiple Journal assay in Bahrain Local News Papers.